- External rotary, non-contact transducer for the torque measurement directly on the product for the supervision of the screwdriving process
- Torque-wrenches or measuring platform for the periodical crosschecking of a screwdriver
- Torque measuring instruments for the manual use
- Torque measuring instruments for the stationary use
- secure assembly process
- highly accurate measuring equipment
- certified measuring technology
To assure the safety of your production process, we offer a wide range of torque- and angle measurement instruments that are suitable for many different tasks:
- analyze your individual screw-joint
- verify your torque and angle values
- supervise your assembly process
- document your screwdriving results
- supervise, adjust and counter-measure your screwdrivers
We can also offer calibration services for a torque range of 0.01 Nm (1 Ncm) to 500 Nm in our new DAkkS accredited test lab.
For the measurement of torque, there are different measuring principles that can be used.
We offer one principle that is adapted to our screwdriver assortment and based on strain-gauge technology (DMS) or the PE (Piezoelectric) measuring