Jobs & Career
Internships allow you to learn by doing, and get a feeling for the working environment. Many school systems offer support for students to either find a job and to participate with an internship. High school students, which are getting ready to graduate and are selecting a field of study, can participate in an internship at a business which teaches basic metalworking practices.
What different types of internships does DEPRAG offer?
- Student internship (for work orientation)
- Co-op internship for re-trainees wanting to change profession
- Pre-internships for graduates
- Co-op internship during FOS and BOS (secondary school systems)
- Basic internship for college students (introduction into basic operations and working practices)
- Practical internship for a semester (introduction to vocational activities)
- Proof of liability and casualty insurance
- No major health restrictions
How long is an internship?
- Student internship generally take 1 Week
- Co-op internship generally 3 Months
- Pre-internship 6 - 8 Weeks
- Co-op internship (FOS, BOS) 1/2 school year
- Basic internship generally 12 weeks, possibly in intervals not under 4 weeks
- Practical study semester take approx. 22 weeks or as required by the high school
For what business branches can I take a student or subject internship at DEPRAG?
- Mechatronics Technician
- Industrial Mechanic
- Cutting Machine Operator
- Technical Draftsmen/-women
- Industrial Sales Associate
For which study areas is DEPRAG offering an internship?
- Machine Building
- Precision Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Management
- International Management
- Business Administration
Where at DEPRAG do you apply for your internship?
Preferably per Email an: firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to:
DEPRAG SCHULZ GMBH & Co., Human Resources, Carl-Schulz-Platz 1, 92224 Amberg.